Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

record of right of the purchase property


18 March 2011

I purchased residential house in2009 In gujarat , which is built on Lease hold land issued by :Local Municipal authority from my senior. Hehad purchased it from one of the foundermaember of the societyin 1986 Both had got the record of right from the City survey office which they had handed overto me. On bases of these things I had a loan amounting Rs 800000/ Means the title was clear. When I contacted the authorities I was asked by the concerned clerk to appeal to collector for resolvong difference of Measurment of the prtitioned plot on the City survey record and Municipal record. The property is One of the four sub division of the Half of the plot. There is no difference in the measurement my portion an any document. Can I be forced to appeal such a way?There is no mention about how th measurement differs or wht type is appeal is to be made What should I do should I give a notice to the concerned that In previous two transa tion how it was entered folowing which procedure that the owners were not required to go for appeal to collector and I am being asked for it.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x