New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj bhasha HINDI

(Querist) 09 May 2008 This query is : Resolved 
There is a rule that if letter has been posted to any govt office in hindi signed in hindi too it is mandetory to answer in Hindi itself.

if a govt off disobey what way notice can be issued and what will be punishment decleared in it.

dr ak
Rajesh Kumar (Expert) 10 May 2008
The Government is promoting Hindi as its official language. It is internal instructions of the government, which government offices are bound to follow. If they do not follow it, government can initiate action.
If you are of the opinion that some government office is not following the instructions on the RajBhasha, you can write to the Parliamentary Committee on official language, along with to the Ministry of Personnel & Traning.
dr a k (Querist) 11 May 2008
But is it possible to move any notice or seek court intervention even before the complain to these two dept

Also pls put a word about the way or form or formet for making this complain if any ti the above Committee and Ministry of Personnel & Traning

dr a k (Querist) 11 May 2008
pls re-reply
Rajesh Kumar (Expert) 19 May 2008
For implemenation of the policy on Rahbhasha, head of the department is responsible. You can brought any violation to his knowledge through a notice. there is nothing wrong in it.
dr a k (Querist) 22 May 2008
thanks! thank you very much

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :