LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Query regarding itr form and ltcg

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 03 August 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sir,
My salary income is 18 Lacs and having 12000 LTCG on shares.can I fill ITR form 1 as my LTCG is below 1 lacs

Dr Sanjay Sinvhal (Expert) 03 August 2021
No. You need to file ITR2. ITR1 has no provision to file LTCG.

If you like my reply, please press LIKE button. Thanks
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 03 August 2021
Thanks for quick response
Sadashiv Rupchand Gaikwad (Expert) 21 August 2021
you have not purely salary income. Long term capital gain income is to be considered in Capital Gain Head of of Income, So ITR 2 is to be used.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query