25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Public Road in Pvt. Land

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 05 May 2010 This query is : Resolved 
I have a purchased land thro registered sale deed, some powerful people one of them is my neighbor, is trying to construct a public road thro' northern portion of my land, encroaching about 400sqft of my land. Road is being constructed by local MLA fund. In map of survey settlement of 1919 too does not have road. What should I do? If they succeeded in construction can I ask for compensation? Police and administration is not going to help me anyway. Plz. suggest.
Thanking You,
A V Vishal (Expert) 05 May 2010
Approach High court and file a writ.
niranjan (Expert) 06 May 2010
Or file suit for injunction.
Kundan Kr. Singh (Expert) 07 May 2010
go to the high court or immediate file suit for permanent injunction with interim injunction in the concern civil court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query