LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Provident fund

(Querist) 10 April 2014 This query is : Resolved 
dear Experts,
my daughter worked as a lecturer in private college for TWO years and every month employer used deduct some amount from her salary towards PF. now she resigned and got married and staying at another place as a home it possible to receive/get back the PF amount which deducted her employer during her employment?if so what is the procedure .Please let me know the full details sir. Thanq in advance sir.
ROHIT SHARMA (Expert) 10 April 2014
1. She needs to have her P.F. Account number wherein such contributions were deposited.

2. Usually a form is required to be submitted for such purpose to the competent Regional P.f. Commissioner's Office which needs to be attested by the employer.

3. She may either have the P.F.Account closed for ever but i still would say that let the account be in existence because she may in case get another employment then such number of P.F. account would be become useful.

Adv. Rohit Sharma.
(M) 09824047971.
E-Mail :
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 10 April 2014
She can apply through previous employer to EPF for payment.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 10 April 2014
She will be having a PF account Number. Check online and know the amount in your credit.

If you want you can get refund or you can use the same account, for your new employment.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 10 April 2014
disgreed with Mr Rohit sharma. PF accopunt is not closed till money is withdrawn.

you may visit

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query