LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property issue

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 December 2010 This query is : Resolved 
I have asked this question earlier regarding claims of the property but i want to know can a society at mumbai can transfer the property without succession certificate where there is no nominee or will present as we are 4 members in the family 2 married sisters and we want to transfer the flat in the name of my mother?
Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Expert) 27 December 2010
The Society Bey Laws to be followed - if necessary succession Certificate may be obtained

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query