LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property Gift

(Querist) 18 July 2011 This query is : Resolved 

One property dispute is running on my property.

If i gift my disputed property to some one thru registry or registered gift sale it poosible that person can file any legal claim against me.

Pl suggest some thing...
R.Ramachandran (Expert) 18 July 2011
Only an absolute owner of the property can give it on Gift.
When there is dispute about the ownership, you cannot be said to be the absolute owner of the same. Therefore, you cannot give the property on GIFT. Even if you give, the same will not pass on good title to the donee.
Amit Kumar (Querist) 18 July 2011
THANKACHAN V P (Expert) 19 July 2011
The dispute also go with the donee

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :