Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 19 March 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Which is the suitable court For filing property case depending on cost of property.After death of my father, my brother has filed a declaration ,permanent and mandatory injuction suit in civil court for declaring him owner of ground floor in which he is living presently with his family and of second floor by producing the will of our father. Myself is living with my family at first floor and mostly using the second floor also.The property is situated in Delhi and the market value of two floors is more than 50 lakhs. He has not gone for probate. Is the civil court has power to process the case though will has not got probated first.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 20 March 2010
Your quarry has already been resolved.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query