LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

procuring examination question papers of LL.B.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 10 November 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Sirs,

I am sure that you may view the following to give proper guidance which will enable to lodge a complaint before the authorities.

Whether the Head Master Secondary and Primary taken admission in the Law college within the campus run by the same Trust legal?


A Principal (Secondary & Higher Secondary) is employed in an Institution
constituted by a Private/Public Trust in which one the Union Cabinet Minister is one of the Trustees. This Trust also got approval to conduct Law College within same institution identical to the name of the School for the last 2/3 years. The Law College has got a Principal who is functioning under the guidance of the Head Master. The said HEAD MASTER OF SECOND AND HIGHER SECONDARY himself has taken admission to get his Law Degree. The Head Master Secondary and Higher Secondary very easily getting the Law College question papers of examination.

The question is to know the name and address before whom this complaint can be lodged?
s.subramanian (Expert) 10 November 2010
Complain to the Director of Legal Education in your state. In India,the whole educational system right from the nursery school upto the research status has gone into the hands of the unscrupulous and unlettered men. God alone should save the country.
Uma parameswaran (Expert) 10 November 2010
File a writ petition before High Court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query