Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Procedure of Compounding 498A

(Querist) 08 March 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Dear All,
First of all i m highly thankful to all of u to reply me on my first query... it is helping me alot...

i have one more query and expect a earliest reply from all of u...

My 498A case and other cases are filed in lower courts. and now my lawyer informed me that 498A and others cases i.e. domestic violence, maintenance case etc, can only be compoundable from high court....
could u please inform me the procedure and approximate cost for this compounding process. If some formats of affidavits or any other document which u all think will be helful, please mail me on
Thank you and my regards in advance...
hope to listen soon
Arvind Singh Chauhan (Expert) 08 March 2010
Only 498 A requires to approach to HC to quash the proceeding on the basis of compromise. Other matters may be solved in lower court. Even 498 A may be solved if court shows leniency and other witness do not support the prosecution version.
Guest (Expert) 09 March 2010
i agree with Arvind.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query