25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Presenting different affidavit in different court

(Querist) 14 June 2008 This query is : Resolved 
my sister in law filed a false dowary case on us u/s 498A, 406, 125 . She submitted a list of dowary which she claims she bring with her in the case u/s 125 and also a list U/s 406 in the different court. Both the list were different in many matters like goods, price of goods etc. My question is that though all the cases are still going on in the court but can we filed a case on her for the false affidavits submitted in the court on the grounds of difference in the lists. Is any other way to get him punished for her false statements ?
arunprakaash.m. (Expert) 14 June 2008
Case on the head of FALSE AND FABRICATED EVIDENCE and also under Affidavit act only when you have dischagred from the case. Now you have every right to defend yourself.
Manish Singh (Expert) 14 June 2008
you can sue them for giving false evidence under IPC
deepak kumar (Expert) 15 June 2008
at the time of giving judgement of final order there is a provision in the code of criminal procedure u/s 344 for punishment for knowingly and wilfully giving false evidence / fabricating false evidnce and the procedure of summary trial has been given for that.
The court if it deems fit may make a complaint in terms of section 340Crpc if it does not choose to proceed itself.

punishment for giving false evidence is detailed in section 193 of the IPC and the punishment may extend to seven years / three years imprisonment and also fine
SANJAY DIXIT (Expert) 25 June 2008
I agree with the suggestions given by mr. deepak.
You file an application U/s 340 CrPC on the ground of filing false affidavit before the Court.
ANIL KHATRI (Querist) 28 June 2008
But our advocate said that we can file cases under sec 340 Crpc only after the cases were discharged & prove that the cases u/s 498A & 406 & others are false, otherwise we have no right to do it. Pls suggest.
anantha krishna n.v. Advocate (Expert) 07 July 2008
your advocate is right
kumar sachin (Expert) 26 July 2008
yes he is right
ANIL KHATRI (Querist) 29 March 2012
Since last 9 years we face the above false case & found in every court that in India judiciary is biased on sex & in favor of female whether she is wrong. No learnt judge takes into consideration the facts we provided, and if takes into consideration even than in favor of that bitch as she is female. No one consider the mental trauma we faced and lost our mother due to this case.Is it not to rewarding her?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query