LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Power of Attorney

(Querist) 24 August 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Can a foreign partner grant Power of Attorney to his Indian partner to act on his behalf? If yes then what is the procedure? Can the power of attorney be endorsed by an Indian Lawyer in India?
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 26 August 2008
Sir you said partners, then can you eloborate who is the managing partner among them both? Coming to the point of POA he can give the same but he has to execute in his ordinary place of residence and attest the same by a notary at that place. Sir if the registered partnership deed provides power to a Managing partner then there would be no need for a separate GPA
arunprakaash.m. (Expert) 26 August 2008
This power of attorney can be executed and authenticated by an notary a magistrate of that country. It should be attested by the embassy of india in that particular country.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query