portition suit

This query is : Resolved 

Ranganath.TOnline (Querist)
21 October 2008

Thank you very much Mr. Kiran Sir,


Online (Querist)
21 October 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please give me your precious opinion about challenging against final order or final decree against the partition suit which was provided by civil court in the year 1989, in this judgment boundaries are not fixed properly some other persons property provided to us they having their legal documents in there name from post 30 years and that property was not belongs to us but our opposite party given false statement and misguide the court at the time of judgment, basically whole property belongs to my grandmother’s fathers but grandmother relative acquired the property and when my grandmother filled the suit for half share in that time judge provided half share but in that half share boundaries are not fixed properly they provided half share along with some others property also. Because of some financial problems my grandmother did not challenged in high court in this regard so please give me some help how we can get the justice.

Now we can able to challenge the suit in the high court or not if it is possible, please guide me from which act or section we can fill the suit.

Kindly help me out regarding this issue.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully,
(M No. 9945018118)

Kiran Kumar (Expert)
22 October 2008

Mr. Ranganath any decree obtained by fraud is nullity. It has no value in the eyes of law and can be challenged at any time, in my opinion. U may need not to approach the High Court at this stage.

what i would suggest u better consult some local lawyer who is expert on civil side to give u necessary directions.

K.C.Suresh (Expert)
22 October 2008

As my learned friend suggested you may kindly meet a professional competent civil lawyer in your town.

Ranganath.TOnline (Querist)
24 October 2008

Dear Sir,

I am located in Bangalore, I already interacted with some local expert lawyers but all are telling judgment was provided in the year 1989, (case No. OS-18/80), so time limit is bared (as per Limitation act, 12 year). Therefore I request you to kindly tell me how I can approach.

Sir, if you refer any advocate in Bangalore, I will contact with them.

Kindly help me Sir,

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully,

B.B.R.Goud. (Expert)
07 March 2009

i do agree with learned friends

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x