LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Plz help

(Querist) 08 May 2012 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sirs,
My whole family got trapped in false 498a and DVC cases.Bcz of that I lost my mother by heart attack. Recently I re opened criminal case under sec 417 on my father in law and his family which got closed by police before 2 yrs as false case.I opened that case after 2yr fight. My father in law works in central government organization. As he is A1 in that case how can I file complaint to his organization to take action on him as he is indulge in criminal cases now? How can i remove him from his work as central govt employee s should be indulge in criminal records. Kindly provide me complaint format and RTI formats to shoot to the central government organization...plz help
V R SHROFF (Expert) 08 May 2012
"Kiska Roji Roti hai"

If your wife harmed you, is it necessary u must harm her family & her father, render him jobless and starve few member???

U certainly will not like my advise, but sorry, . In fact if u think positive, it will benefit you.

It is possible ur negative thinking had created all these problems , Think it over.

"Shankar ne to Zahar gale pe rakh neel kanth ho gaya." Dear Shiva, remember your own name, & bear bitter experience, One day it will bring you lots of happiness. Today you are burning hot, Angry, but calm down, & Think to help others, not harm others.
shiva (Querist) 08 May 2012
Sir, I lost my mother bcz of false cases on /my family.I lost my job bcz my father in law complaint in my office tht case running on me.I am suffereing from mental tension fom past 5 yrs,its not every time gal and gals family will be right sir.if not experts will us who will help innocent boys families sir'.....98 percent 498a cases are false ..
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 09 May 2012
I disagree with Ld. Shroff.

You should file complaints and follow the same with RTIs.


Shonee Kapoor
shiva (Querist) 09 May 2012
Shonee ji. thanks alot for your reply can u send me complain copy.

Thanks again

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query