LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Plot registered with impersonate

(Querist) 06 October 2021 This query is : Resolved 
We purchased a plot from Mr. A who is an Agreement cum GPA from Mr. B. Mr.B have purchased that plot from Mr. X in 2015. After 6 years, Mr. B came to me and said Mr. X expired Some 10 years ago and something went wrong we need to sit and Talk. If Mr. X EXPIRED long ago, I don't know how Mr. B Has registered on his name with an Aadhar card. We have seen all the sale deeds. They are original. When we took EC, no double registrations are done. That's the reason we moved forward to purchase. But after verifying the true copy all our documents of Mr.X are original and the Death certificate of Mr. X is true and Mr. X's family won't have the original documents of the plot except the Death certificate of Mr.X. Experts please suggest What are the chances of Mr. X's family to claim that the property is theirs without original documents. Please suggest. What are the chances for me in claiming the property with all original documents?

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 06 October 2021
One of the legal heirs shall apply for the copies of the said documents in SRO concerned. The attested copy of the document with the signature of the Sub Registrar is valid. After obtaining the necessary documents, consult a local lawyer for further guidance.
Rajender Minukuri (Querist) 06 October 2021
Satyanarayana Sir, Thanks for checking and quick reply. Got those documents with the signature of the Sub Registrar. As you suggested sure will talk to a local lawyer. As a victim Just taking options from different experts to be on the safer side. Thanks
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 07 October 2021

In your case document registered by B is forged document as X expired long back. If X's family know about the transaction they will definitly claim the property. Mr. B is responsible for forged document with late X and with you.

In case X's family makes the claim, original documents with you will not give you title of property.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query