LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please Help..Urgent

(Querist) 25 November 2009 This query is : Open 
i need 3 case laws on the advocates act and contempt of courts act.Could anyone tell me a website where i can get judgements.Most of the sites just give judgements but do not explain the case in detail...only what was held is written.I need details like issue,facts,ratio ect..
ESTHERPRIYA (Expert) 25 November 2009
You can get help of Scc online or just get manupatra website help. It gives detailed case law facts.
prakash vathore (Expert) 25 November 2009
hi, pratiksha u can get the judgement on google and after getting the citation u can get the copy of that judgement from either ur college library or from ur court library.
Sachin Bhatia (Expert) 25 November 2009
Search on the following link:
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 25 November 2009
Sachin has suggested perfectly.
Prakash Yedhula (Expert) 01 December 2009
You can try our own Judiciary or SC link. Or you can try

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query