Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please guide me

(Querist) 06 January 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Sir, I have approached Supreme Court of India through a Lawyer for my civil case which was defeated in trail court and high court.
In Supreme Court of India my case got admitted and notice is being served to my opponents.
My opponents are vary much talented in influencing my lawyer, I have experienced it when it is trail court and high court, I am fried it may continue in even in Supreme Court.
What can I do? How to protect my case? Is there any legitimate way to safe my interest? It is a life matter of our family, is there any way to appoint additional lawyer for my case will it serve the purpose or else will it escalate the problem – please guide me.
(Please note I have vary great respect to the Lawyer community and this forum)

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 06 January 2013
You can appoint as many lawyers in your case as you can afford. Generally lawyers do not do such practices as you have indicated but if you have doubt on your lawyer, do change him or appoint as many as you can.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 06 January 2013
You have choose such lawyer upon which you can have faith.
You can not restrain a person falling into a mala fide trap but keep a vigil upon him about his progress of work in court.
Do follow him up regularly and cross check his advices with another lawyer.

JANAK RAJ VATSA (Expert) 07 January 2013
it is preferable to appoint an additional lawyer as a check if you suspect him
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 13 January 2013
Engage lawyer on which you have full faith and follow him/her

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :