Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 16 November 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Respected experts,Can PIL may be filed in High court for the following issue:
Out of 48 Higher sec.Schools 26 schools do not have Principals and out of 73 High schools 21 schools donot have Headmasters GrI and 40 Headmasters GrII who all have to supervise the Scolastic activities especiaally the coaching the syudents for SSLC and +2Public Exams.Teachers' associations on selfish attitude cross swords with one another and file a case ,get a stay for promotion,press the Govt for amendment of RRs ect since 2004!!!.Pleade to respond with any judgement on similar request,please.-AMI

Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 16 November 2010
I do not think that there is any reason as to why the issues involved here would not be entertained in PIL but provided you establish your locus standi. There are number of decisions of various high courts and the supreme courts on this issue.The point is each is given on its peculiar facts situations.
Khaleel Ahmed (Expert) 16 November 2010
Yes PIL can be filed in this regard.
ami (Querist) 16 November 2010
Thank you barmanji.The authorities are making use of the cases filed by various associations and delaying the promotions in time and hence the two regions all the 11 posts are not filled up.-AMI
Kirti Kar Tripathi (Expert) 17 November 2010
yes, this is one of the best case, in which PIL can be filed.
Sri Vijayan.A (Expert) 17 November 2010
PIL can be filed

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query