LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Petition to high court

(Querist) 11 May 2022 This query is : Resolved 
I had made complaint to District Caste Scrutiny Committee (Maharashtra) 3 years back against false certificate of a person. Till date neither Final order is made on my complaint nor any hearing is done in last 10 months. As per Rule 19 of Caste Validity Rule, 2000 Committee will give its decision within 6 months of complaint filed date.
As already gone pass 3 years, can I file petition to High Court to ask Committee to give its decision within next 6 months ?
KISHAN DUTT RETD JUDGE Online (Expert) 14 May 2022
You can approach High Court with all the details of the pending case and seek time bound disposal of above case. For this purpose you need to file Writ Petition.