Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Personal Advice

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 29 December 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Experts,
An educated (engineering graduate) is suffering from major depression. Now he is unemployed. As per the law (HMA) he cannot marry, cannot get job (either govt. or private), and cannot do business (since it requires signing of contract). He is capable but sometimes due to illness, he fails to perform. As per the medical experts of NIMHANS Bangalore and AIIMS Delhi, his condition will improve if he gets married, and gets a job. Since support system is very essential, otherwise such people are prone to commit suicides. So, in this situation what can be done? Also the psychiatric medicines are very costly, which a general person cannot afford. Since such persons are generally be dependent on their guardian, so is high prices of medicines are fair? Should govt. act if we complain, or PIL is the remedy? Will he get govt. job as per his qualification, where to approach?
If some clarification remains how to clarify?

My great Regard and Thanks to all learned members. Also a wish to Happy New Year 2010.
aman kumar (Expert) 29 December 2009
HE CAN START wark independently as pvt. company or write to welfare manistry or join any NGO
niranjan (Expert) 29 December 2009
I found much pain in your querry.I would suggest to pl.take him to Haridwar to Acharya Balkrishnaji,Divya Yog Mandir,and I am sure he would be fine.If you can make him to start Yoga would be grate helpful to him,more than medicines.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query