LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

person under judiscial custody

(Querist) 08 June 2008 This query is : Resolved 
if a person under juducial custody wants to file a civil appeal ( matter not related to his arrest). how his affidavit can be attested. Whether a oath commissioner can go inside jail to attest. If yes under which section and act. Is attestation by jail superintendent is a must. If he refuses. what is the remedy.
Guest (Expert) 09 June 2008
He will not refuse. He is only attesting the document. If he refuses, you can file an application in the case under which the person is put in jail and ask permission for the affidavit.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :