LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pcr case

(Querist) 03 December 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Good morning respected members
A PCR complaint was filed U/S falsification of accounts after which the court has accepted the PCR complaint and ordered for police investigation
I have come to know through liable sources that the police is referring the PCR complaint to their legal cell, only basing on the report of legal cell the report will be submitted to the court.
I feel that the police wants to support the accused due to which they are referring to the legal cell. and also i understand that they are going to file a "B" report.
In case the police submit the report on behalf of the accused, against the complainant how should i proceed to get justice to the complainant
and wht is a "B" REPORT?

thank u
AAK (Expert) 04 December 2013
If the police finds that there is no commission of any offence during their investigation, they will file B Report. Even if the B report is filed, you can file protest/objection to the B report.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 04 December 2013
agree with expert.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query