partition suite

This query is : Resolved 

17 September 2019

dear sir my father have filed a partition suite 7 yrs back. my father died 3yrs back..ou lawyer says. that we have file a suite freshly.what is the process

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
18 September 2019

prima-facie this appears to be a case of substitution of plaintiff.

Better meet another lawyer with all papers because in such like matters a clear view cannot be formed without seeing the details of property and the suit filed.

18 September 2019

Need total brief of partition suit.In that suit who are the parties, who acquired the property etc ., details.

P. Venu (Expert)
18 September 2019

Yes, who are the parties? Which is the suit property. Is the suit still pending?

R.K Nanda (Expert)
20 September 2019

take help of local lawyer and show him all case papers for further action.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Complete Hindu Laws Course     |    x