LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 31 August 2008 This query is : Resolved 
A daughter married on June 2004. Can she ask a Partition of the Property of her parents?

If yes, what Percentage (Share) she will get?

arunprakaash.m. (Expert) 01 September 2008
If the partition has not been done before oct 2004 then she is eligible.
RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (Expert) 01 September 2008
I agree with Mr. Arunprakaash.M
Adv.Shine Thomas (Expert) 01 September 2008
Yes,she will get equal share.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query