Partition and injunction , hindu succession

This query is : Resolved 

22 September 2011

Client age about 65 yrs, The property in the name her mother( Self) about 2 acre and her father ( ancestral) 15 acre land. The brothers were partitioned on 1989 with panchayath parikath ( karnataka) regarding the partition my client no knwledge and no statement and signature and she have 2 sisters was same was done.

The partition was done for the father's ( ancestran property ) and katha transfered to 4 brothers. The brothers were applied for the katha transfer of Mother (self ) prperty, client given objection to katha tranfer.

NOw i want to continue for the civil matters as Partition and injunction of Both mother (self) and father's (ancestral) property.

Is there any alternative remedy in law???

Any related Citation please help

It is very urgent in critical condition????

Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Expert)
22 September 2011

demarcating the division of property you have to proceed with suit for partition and injunction only. or it can be suggested that you file an Writ Petition civil in Highourt but it all depends upon the matter, facts and circumstances of the case.

Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Expert)
22 September 2011

please forward us the details of the matter. i have been dealing in matters at Highcourt of Karnataka and would surely help you out in the matter.

Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Expert)
22 September 2011

scanned copy of your documents may be on my id also you can just attach it

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x