LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

partial decree in a partition suit

(Querist) 08 December 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Can there be a partial decree passed by the court invoking powers under Order 23 rule 3 of C.P.C - Plaintiffs, Defendants (The family members) can they seek for partial decree to jointly sell one of the items of the schedule properties to the plaint to a third party and continue to fight against other properties ?
G. ARAVINTHAN (Expert) 08 December 2008
Till the date of order of the partition, no conveyancing to be done in the suit scheduled properties.
anonymus (Expert) 08 December 2008
no it cannot be done. no partial decree can be passed. any how if the vendee is willing they can sell the property to him and can exonorate the same from the suit.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :