Open terrace shed own house on 1st flr flat

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
14 May 2021

Dear Sir

I have open terrace of 150sq.of my flat on 1st flr. of building. FOR THE protection from rainy season and heavy loaded things thrown out of window from 2nd to 7th flr with garbage , we constructed patra shed. no grill work , no window only patra shed on our compound wall which was attached to my room on first flr.

i used to pay maintenance , property tax regularly because it is a part of my flat. but one of member from my society complaint regarding shed work to NMMC , HENCE NMMC issue a notice to me only . they didn't consider other neighbor shed work.

they said remove shed with in 32 days . Request you to guide me

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
15 May 2021

Local (Municipal) laws apply to your query.
It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
15 May 2021

You have to contact local lawyer in regards to solution of your query who will guide you as per local municipal law, constructions made by you are legal or not.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)
16 May 2021

You have not obtain permission to erect this structure or build the shed from the competent authority hence they have slapped notice on you.
If some other person is doing a mistake or committing an offence you cannot justify your commission of the same act on the same lines or quoting the third person's act.
You may have to give a reply to the notice received and give an explanation to the authorities concerned on the reasons you rely upon.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x