Ontaining obc certificate
(Querist) 10 November 2011
This query is : Open
My self Madhavan.G from karnataka ,professionally engineer right now preparing for Indian civil services exams (IAS),my query is what are the relevant documents required to come under OBC.
In my fathers cumulitive card issued by state SSLC board in 1969, caste is mentioned as Hindu(Satani) which comes under OBC in central as well as state .But my father as not made any caste certificate till now. I have also not mentioned my caste in my school days,but based on my fathers cumulutive card i made OBC certificate during my engineering admission and right now i have caste certificate issued by respective tahashildar of my area.
Right now i am applying for Civils (IAS) whether the above documents is sufficient ?
Should i tell my dad to apply for caste certificate based on his cumulitive card.
how do come across caste validity certificate?
Here is the procedure for caste validity certificate
Application for (Caste) Validity Certificate
• The applicant has to present an application Form No 1 for authentication of caste to the Caste Verification committee of the District.
• The Caste Verification Committee will investigate the records from school, certificates of family members, and verification of other appropriate materials.
• If all the above mentioned record establishes to be in order the said committee will grant caste validity certificate in Form No. 1A within one month from the date of application.
• Where the said Committee does not issue the certificate in stipulated time, for such delay the Deputy Commissioner of Dist may intervene.
• The certificate issued by the said Committee shall be legitimate for the purpose of employment and education.
• The Caste Validity Certificate is legal and valid until it is revoked or until he converts his religion.
My query is ?
1) My father has not made caste certificate ,he has only his cumulitive card which says he belongs to hindu caste satani which comes under OBC. should he apply for caste certificate based on his cumulitive card ? if yes what is the procedure.
2)For caste validity certificate caste has to mentioned from school days , but i have not mentioned any were in school . i applied my caste and made my caste OBC certificate only during my Engineering admission based on my dads cumulitive certificate. but above form 1a says caste has to be mentioned fromm school , how can i change that now?
3) We match all the criteria for caste hindu (SATANI) which is 3B.
4)Please advise to satisfy conditions for FORM 1 A for caste validity certificate, bcoz i am preparing for civils tomorrow it should not be a problem.
my id firstname.lastname@example.org