LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Old land owner relatives giving threats

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 13 February 2020 This query is : Resolved 
Hello Sir

ignore my english

sir we have purchased the 30*40 land in bengaluru, we got all the papers everything, even the katha & electricity bill is in my moms name.

after buying the property someone came and wrote some OS number on our site, which was registered on 2006

so we went to lawyer and took a temporary injection order to build the house

but now they r coming and giving torture not to build the house and saying they also have 50% in this site and saying that my grandma didnt got their share in split

we got some papers from lawyers on that 2006 case he started

actually this site was given to SC/ST by government
they sold the acres of land to 1 guy in 1992,
as per they said they need to get 4 share but they didnt get it it seems

the owner who took the land & converted it to layout also given statement in their case that they have already taken money for that but now they started the case on dead women and giving trouble to people who buy lands and tells court to dismiss the case, but still its running

even neighbour said that before 10 years ago when they construction they came and asked money but they talked with some counciller and solved it .

we went to police station and registered complaint
whats the next action we need to do? if he gives torcher like this and do rowdisam.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 13 February 2020
The civil suit has already been instituted and now you have also filed police complaint so nothing more can be done except to ensure that despite of the stay order, none is allowed to violate it. If someone comes to disturb you then an application under order 39 rule 2A can be moved before the same court. Police should also be pressurized to take action against the miscreants.
Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Expert) 15 February 2020
police complaint can be made for any future action of rowdisam
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 17 February 2020
Hello Sir,
Now they have given complaint against me & my brother saying that we are building home in the case registered land and giving torcher to them.
our lawyer said that to give return complaint and attach documents to that and said that he ll put another court case as rajkumar sir said, and send it to commisioner office & police station.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 17 February 2020
and just a quick question sir, now in their court case which they have started in 2006 they have put a case on land not just site, like they didnt got their share, he put case on his own dead grandma stated that he didnt got his share, now what i am asking is is there a possible that he would get his share? for neighbours also they did the same thing but they didnt gave money itseems, i talked with some other people many said that their work is that only itseems they put case on land and collect money from people who dont have good background, im scared for future coz we r building home to stay there for lifetime. is there any chance that they would get their share?
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 17 February 2020
n the given facts, there is no possibility of their success in getting the said land and as there is no stay order against the construction over the land under your possession so you may go ahead and merely filing police complaint in the civil matter has no legal value.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 17 February 2020
You should join the investigation being conducted by the police authorities with all the documents including the pendancy of the civil suit qua the same land. Hopefully police shall direct the complainant to get the matter disposed of from the civil court.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 17 February 2020
OK Thank you so much, sir
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 17 February 2020
and sir is there any seperate law for SC/ST? he keeps telling that we r sc/st, if u put case against us we ll put case against you and put u in jail, he keep triggering us to touch him so that he can put case against us. and he said that he put camera on our site and do some thing, my question is is there any seperate law for those sc/st ?
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 21 February 2020
The complaint with the police alone will not come to your rescue.
Since you have already got an interim injunction, you may obtain permanent injunction order against them in the same suit.
For now you may proceed with the constructions, if they trouble you then you can approach police seeking protection.
Since the seller has formed approved layout as per the plan approved by the government you need not worry about other aspects since you have registered title deed in your favor
You may be in regular touch with your advocate so that you dont miss out any vital information which may turn adverse to your efforts.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 21 February 2020
He may trying to take advantage of the SC/ST act in his favor to achieve his target or object, however you may not deter by your decision, you can proceed through process of law and do not try to be in oral or physical touch with him so that he may not get a chance to give any such complaint against you.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 21 February 2020
Of course there is separate law to prevent atrocities over them but this law doesn't permit them to do atrocities over others under the grab of this law.

You should record their threatening and should also create all other types of the evidence so that those may be put against them in case such eventuality arises at any stage.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 22 February 2020
ok thank you sir, i have recorded the call which i got from them , i will keep it as evidence for future.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 22 February 2020
You are welcome for your appreciations

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now