LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

not getting passport

(Querist) 02 November 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Sir I apply for my passport in 2004. still today i dont have.whatcan I do?
I had contected to the regading passport office for this matter. Passport office says thatthey despched it on7/7/2004 but still i don't have.What I have to do? can I take a legal action to the passport office? can i collect the information by R.T.I. please guide me, If you can.
ARVIND JAIN (Expert) 03 November 2008
Guest (Expert) 03 November 2008
You can approach under RTI and ask for proof os ervice to you, if they have otherwise, they can be compelled to issue immediately.
A. A. JOSE (Expert) 03 November 2008
I am inclined to agree with the above view please.
Shyam Ji Srivastava (Expert) 04 November 2008
Yes You can apply and get informartion under Right to Information Act and thereafter you can also approach to the District Consumer Forum for Compensation.
K.C.Suresh (Expert) 06 November 2008
Proof of Service is diffcult. You can apply for a new pass port with details of the old application. You will get the number of the socalled passport send to you and missing. Note that number in the new application and make an affidavit to that effect.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query