LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Noc from sister

(Querist) 28 November 2021 This query is : Resolved 
I am currently residing at my father house who died and the my younger brother me and my sister has given noc and transfer the house in my other name currently me my brother and we all 3 are in the nominee list my brother is sharing 40% my self and my sister sharing 30%.

IF we have given and amount to my sister what is the procedure to take noc from him so he should not claim for the property which is in my mother name.

I be-leave we can do a notary and can take noc if yes then can I have 2 original notary so as a proff one should be kept with me and one should be kept with my brother and if we are doing a notary do I need to involve and person as grunter ?
P. Venu (Expert) 29 November 2021
Please redraft the query and post simple facts.
Irfan Patel (Querist) 29 November 2021
Currently my brother me and my sister are the nominee my brother is share is 40% me and my sister 30% the house is in my mother name as my father died what I want to know is the process so my slef and by brother share 50% each and we will give amount to my sister and take noc from him what is the procedure for that I also want and extra copy of noc so one should be kept with me and another need to submit to society
P. Venu (Expert) 29 November 2021
Please take help from a knowledgeable person to redraft the query in simple sentences.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 29 November 2021
Yes. Your query is not clear. To my understanding, your mother, your brother, you and your sister have equal shares over the property of your father. Anyone person among you may release his/her rights in favour of other heirs or any three persons relinquish their share in favour of one person.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query