LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neighbour problem

(Querist) 16 August 2012 This query is : Resolved 
Hello to All ,

This very unusual case.

i am staying in a society where i live on 3rd floor and below the neighbors are very provoking by the bang the upper ceiling of the house with hard object which give really hard noise
timing at night mostly around 12.30 to 2 which makes my family very disturbed .

Some one on purpose trip the electric meter which we doubt the below house fmly does as there whole fmly is busy doing such things .

this sceniro is more than 1.5 years now and we are fed of this society has not show any interest and police asks proof .

how can we prove this act ? or what can be best done ?

till now for last 1.5 years we tired talking to the below ppl but this ppl are very arrogant and pointless

what is the best action that can be taken so that atleast my fmly can stay peaceful

Father is senior citzen and mother is 59 age!

regards ,

Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 16 August 2012
Engage a lawyer and file a petition u/s 133 crpc. Everything would be taken care of .
rahul (Querist) 16 August 2012
Sir any suggestion for a good lawyer in Mumbai who can deal well in court as proving this sound thing is very difficult as police asking for proof of sound ... so how to do this sir if u can recommended any advocate please
rahul (Querist) 17 August 2012
please any more suggestion please

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query