LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neighbour creating problem by doing business in home

(Querist) 29 July 2021 This query is : Resolved 

My neighbour is converting the home which is right beside my entrance into a restaurant, the smell of cooking is creating much problem for us to stay even inside the room also. Even the customer are making dirt outside of my house after consuming product from this restaurant.

Suddenly they changes there balcony in ground floor into a restaurant.

What steps I can take to resolve this problem? Please help me urgently.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 29 July 2021
Lodge a police / municipal complaint with relevant evidence(s).
You may also file a suit for permanent and mandatory injunction restraining neighbour for illegal action(s).
Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper analyses of facts/documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 29 July 2021
I completely agree with expert DrJ.C Vashistha.
Sayan Mukherjee (Querist) 29 July 2021
Ok, thanks for your advice..
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 30 July 2021
Thanks Goyal ji for agreeing with me.
Sayan Mukherjee (Querist) 01 August 2021
Hi Dr JC Vashistha sir,

What will be the relevant documents here in this case ?? Please suggest ..
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 25 August 2021
If your neighbor's property is a residential one and he is converting it to commercial without any approval or authorisation from the local civic authority then he is liable for the consequences. However you can make a complaint to the local civic body besides filing a suit for mandatory injunction to restrain him from continuing this business in ther residential area and also you may point out the health hazards and the nuisances that are making you very inconvenient and appears to be hazardous to your health etc, in the plaint pleadings.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query