Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

need your help

(Querist) 26 August 2008 This query is : Resolved 
today postman come with one notice i not get that,but some information i have i need your help to understand that.

on envelope this info mention:

case no:

hg. dt:

case: fs

can u tell me what is fs. i think this is a criminal case filed by banks against me.
SROTAS -Global Legal Services (Expert) 30 August 2008
Hi Ajay,
Hereafter dont avoid any notices from court. If you refuse the notice, then the complainant/petitioner's case will become strong. What ever may the case, either civil or criminal, you receive the notice from court. If you neglect for three times or more, then automatically paper publication may be ordered, Finally exparte order will be passed against you. It will create more problem for you. so try to face it whatever the problem is. That may be the case number and the first hearing date in which you have to appear before the Honourable Judge either to accept or object the contention of the petitioner/complainant.
ajay kumar (Querist) 01 September 2008
thanks for reply sir,

I want to know sir if i have many card from one bank...then bank will file case for u/s 420,406 cr.p.c.for all card together or one by one.

if they file one by one then can i club all cases.

can i make sales representative...verification officer and agency as a party in i already use these card for 2.5 years now they sue me for wrong docs and information.
ajay kumar (Querist) 02 September 2008
SROTAS -Global Legal Services (Expert) 02 September 2008
Giving false information regarding material facts to the financial institution or any government offices, corporate bodies etc is an offence. On the basis of your information, if they issue the credit card and suffered loss, it will be considered as cheating.Now a days, all banks credit card division is interlinked. If you give different information for your credit card, it may reflect to your other banks credit cards also. Better try to settle all the issues amicably. Dont cheat banks.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query