LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need urgent guidance.....

(Querist) 20 July 2008 This query is : Resolved 
I don't know, if I'm asking this in the right platform.

I'm working in a courier company for last 12 years. recently, they botched up my payments & even the TDS. Virtually nothing is matching up... Neither the Salary sheet with Form 16 or with TDS Computation(not provided to me till date). I have been pointing these issues for last eight months through emails but to no avail. Finally, with the last date of Filing return fast approaching, I had no choice but to issue a Registered letter regarding the same alongwith other issues like Harassment/intimidation by the owners.

As a result I have been verbally asked to get out of the office since 17/07/2008. All these days, I have been sending letters to them to resolve the issues pointed out in the letters & decide my fate, which they are not. However, I'm being verbally threatened time & again about slow death etc.

Please note that all my communications are through letters, for which no written reply has been issued.

Considering the gravity of situation, I urger your panel to please guide me on the legal course in the matter to safeguard my life/limbs & dignity. Also, if you can help me get a lawyer to fight for me legally.

Thanx & rgards
Biplab Swain
Guest (Expert) 21 July 2008
where are you put up. Mr. Biplab. TDS is a sum that is said to have been to Governement. If they mention the TDS payment details in the Form 16 no thing to worry. government will easily give credit.

Other things are too personal and a lawyer from the place you beong to may take interest, if they notice your problem on this site.
Biplab Swain (Querist) 21 July 2008
I put up in Delhi, Dwarka to be specific... If anybody can take interest, it will be great...
adv.ranchi (Expert) 21 July 2008
Appraoch the Labour court practitioners there
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 22 July 2008
I hope you have kept the copies of the e-mails and other correspondence with you. Dont worry nothing will happen just contact an advocate and he will take care your problem.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query