LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need my Wife and Child

(Querist) 12 April 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Hi All,

A day back my wife took my child and ran out of my home without informing any one. She went to her mothers home .

The reason to run, is a day before her sister came to my home first time. I told see it looks good when your relative came. But you always get angry when my relatives came in. Why you are not allowing my relatives. She got at most angry and next day she went out.

Now when I tried to call and ask when you are coming home, she I need to ask sorry to their parents and then she will think when to come to my home.

From marriage 2015 till today, she is adamant and rude. But considering her age we left it will change over a time . But after a child�s birth in 2016 , she never stayed in my home further she roams every where with her father and mother and hardly 5 days she stays in my home in month.

Later she orders our family members and me that if some one wants to see child, come to home see from morning to evening and go back.

This kind of order creates more pressure and irritation among my family members and literally my presents are crying without seeing grand child.

We went with family elder and 3rd party peoples to her home to call her, but she is refused to come. She says if your son needs life, then I will be in my home if not I will go for divorce/ seperation.

Due to this she got angry and last year she filed false compliant on my parent, grand mother and me in women police station and took all of us there. Her mother gave money to lady police and they scolded in bad words.

My father told this time don�t worry, your wife is small girl . You try to ignore she will come back.
But she didn�t come and can�t see my child�s little age period.

I consult with a senior lawyer and send am warning notice last week stating � I need my wife and kid. Please come to my home in 7 days �.

But she never responded or reacted. I don�t know how will I be see my child. I am ready to ask sorry or go separate from my parents or do what ever for my wife. But she dominates sitting in her home.

I am the only child to my parents. They are retired and no. Earning. Only I need to take care my parents. But still my father says go out and stay alone with your wife. But wife doesn�t bend for no reason.

As an all lawyers forum , I need an help how to get back my wife and kid. Please say how to do this with tears ....
Guest (Expert) 12 April 2018
Last Week Supreme Court gave an Judgement that Wife can not be forced to live with her husband if she is not willing for it. Last week Supreme Court Bench of Honorable Justice Madan B.. Lokhur and Justice Dheepak pronounced this Order.. Only an amicable solution could get you the remedy.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 14 June 2018
I agree with raj kumar alias narasimha.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 05 July 2018
II agree with Raj Kumar alias Narasimha.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 05 July 2018
I agree withRaj Kumar alias Narasimha.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 06 July 2018
I agree with Raj Kumar alias Narasimha.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 12 July 2018
I agree with Raj Kumar alias Narasimha.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query