Need leave for 6-8 months central govt gr b job

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
13 January 2021

i am working as central govt gr b offcer..i need leave fr 6-8 months for upsc preparation but my office has denied it.. how can i get leave as i am left with last attempt and i have already given mains 3 times..

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
13 January 2021

As an Employee better to avoid any dispute and better sort out the issues with humble pleadings.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
13 January 2021

Agreeing with above views I will only add that unfortunately you have no compellable right to be granted leave. Nothing else but pursuation will work.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
13 January 2021

You can avail leave without pay for that period but the probation will be extended.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
19 January 2021

Any unauthorized leave / leave without proper sanction may land you in trouble, avoid such initiation.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x