Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need info on legal experts in guardians & wards act

(Querist) 11 December 2013 This query is : Resolved 
I am in need of Legal experts who have vast experience in "Guardinas & Wards Act" and subjects related to it.

Please provide info and oblige thank you.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 11 December 2013
Any Sr. Advocate practising in Family Court / Family matters can guide you.

ur matters seems to be for custody / guardianship of children..
So those Adv practicing in your local area can be contacted, or keep outside consultant, and hire local lawyer for proceedings.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 11 December 2013
search at local Bar for guidance.
BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Expert) 11 December 2013
First you place your query, then educate yourself. Then get a lawyer in your locality. From which area, exactly you are looking for etc., must be furnished.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 12 December 2013
At which station, you want such lawyer?
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 15 August 2014

You can do one more thing.

Open a few more threads at this forum and scatter facts on all the threads and expect faltoo sitting experts to spy around, gather facts and then advise you.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 15 August 2014
Why have you started so many threads?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query