Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need a lawyer at arrah, bihar

(Querist) 29 July 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Property to be divided between 3 brothers. I need a lawyer to handle the case. Please suggest a good lawyer who can prepare documents etc. and coordinate all other activities at Arrah, Bihar.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 30 July 2021
Search from local bar association and obtain his / her services, which experts can not help you on this site as the respondents are from all over India, probably none from Arrah, Bihar.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 30 July 2021
Yes. And you can also search "justdial" of your district or make a google search of your district and get suggestions from your well-wishers.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query