LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Name correction in my ssc certificate

(Querist) 18 September 2012 This query is : Resolved 
Respected experts
Pls tell the procedure and process to correct the name, which is wrongly entered in SSC Certificate in andhra pradesh.
any one help me by giving application proforma to apply with SSC board, Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh
ajay sethi (Expert) 19 September 2012
when did you pass your SSC ?
contact a local lawyer prepare an affidavit stating your correct surname, and prepare an application form for to change your surname in the certificates to the correct surname. Visit the State Board of Secondary School Education office which is in your state capital city and submit the affidavit and application form. They will change your surname accordingly; you may have to pay some fee for this.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query