Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My husband says he want give me khula

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 30 July 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Hello how are you ,hope your doing well. I’m sunni , a working women ,educated age 21 . I wanted to ask you that after my niqqa things between me and my started getting heated up and he doesn’t want to stay with me so do i . He said me he wont give me divorce and i can take khula but he said you wont b able to get khula and u will stay on my name forever and i will remarry but u will stay the same as i will be present on all the hearing and challenge that i dont want to give you . I am very worried if what he says is true and i wont be able to move on . Thankyou
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 30 July 2021
Consult a good knowledge lawyer to file a case against him. But you have to prove his versions.
P. Venu (Expert) 31 July 2021
He may so many things. But the question is - what is the course of action hat you want to adopt?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query