My father purchased land his brother gov land issued in 1977

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
12 April 2021

Dear Sir,

My father 1acre agriculture land purchased of Elder brother in the year 1998. This land is given by Government of Karnataka in the year Jan_1977 and issue authority letter June-1977. there is clause of govt. land there is no partition / sell upto 15years of land. My father in 1998 without registration. in Sub-register office they made Partition on his 1acre land.
1year back my father elder brother is dead. now her daughter and wife troubling to us in agriculture land. Kindly give the solutions.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
12 April 2021

Without obtaining permission from the competent authority, the land cannot be transferred in any manner.

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)
13 April 2021

you find a local lawyer and act accordingly

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)
13 April 2021

1. Coordinate with a local "Property Lawyer" with all the relevant available documents, for proper solution.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x