Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muslim property distribution

(Querist) 13 April 2016 This query is : Resolved 
1. Can a person deny his property share to his disobedient son and make a will/gift of his property to only daughters , whethet this can be accepted by court of law ?

2. In muslim law can a person sell ancestral property without consent of successor as he can do with self acquire property
Hemant Agarwal (Expert) 11 October 2016
1. A mentally stable person with self-acquired property can lawfully deny his property share to his disobedient children and can Gift /Sell /Transfer to "anybody", at this will, during his life time.

2. Irrespective of any religion, the legal hierarchy rights over "non-self-acquired" property (means ancestral property) CANNOT be denied to his mentally stable children /legal heirs.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query