Upgrad LLM

Money recovery

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
18 May 2018

There is a company which is engaged in providing accommodation services. We group of 5 people had a contract with them. At the end of February, they notified us that we have to vacate the property by the end of 31st March 2018. According to their contract terms they were bound to return the security amount within the 30 days from the date of vacancy but we have not received any amount yet. They are not picking up our calls and delaying the process. I want to know whether I should file suit for recovery or consumer case?

If I go under the suit for recovery the total amount is Rs 35,000/- of 5 members and each one is having a different amount to be recovered and the address of the company and the directors is same. So I want to know is there any way that I can send combined legal notice on behalf of everyone or I have to send the different legal notice for each party as it will be a costlier process.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)
21 May 2018

You can issue a combined legal notice but should prepare 5 copies to be served on different name in notice

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x