LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mode of transfer ofproperty

(Querist) 07 February 2009 This query is : Resolved 
which mode is better to transfer some property (for both self aquired and ancestary) from father to son or daughter.
and how much cost shall we incur for such transfer?
Jithendra.H.J (Expert) 08 February 2009
parttition deed is cheaper, ancestral property cannot be transferred by way of gift, if no body is there to raise objection or challenge the gift, the property can be tranferred to through the gift deed. the gift is made with in the family you have to incurr very less towards registration charge and stamp duty
sanjay singh thakur (Expert) 08 February 2009
Dear Ramesh
So far cheap mode of transfer is concerned it will be through Gift Deed to be registred in the office of Concerned District Sub Registrar. Another valid mode is to make one partition deed and get the same registered but it will cost more than gift deed. However, actual cost to be incurred on registration depends upon the stamp and court fee chrges in the State where you resides.
sanjeev murthy desai (Expert) 09 February 2009
Release Deed also you can make it is also good and very lowest expensive.

sanjeev desai
ARVIND JAIN (Expert) 09 February 2009
arunprakaash.m. (Expert) 09 February 2009
gift deed is better oftion. for stamp duty refer your local stamp act.
ramesh (Querist) 09 February 2009
dear sanjeev desai,
may I know what is release deed and how it operates, please explain
sanjeev murthy desai (Expert) 10 February 2009
Dear Ramesh

A person who has the right in the property along with others, he can that release his right to that other person(s) either for consideration or gratuitously. if a such a document is valid it results in excluding that person from the concern property.

sanjeev desai
ramesh (Querist) 10 February 2009
I got clear understanding about my querry
Thank you all of you

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query