LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mentioning a incomplete colleging in attestation form of gov

(Querist) 28 May 2021 This query is : Resolved 
As I left a college after 6months after registration without giving any exam then join another college in the next to complete my degree should i mentioned it to my attestation form?As I have not given any exam in that college
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 28 May 2021
It would not be necessary to mention the name of the educational institution where you dropped out in between before completing the academic year or giving any examination through that institution.
Sourav Ghosh (Querist) 29 May 2021
Thanks a lot.....Sir..You really helped me a lot thank you again
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 29 May 2021
You are welcome for your appreciations as usual.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 29 May 2021
Erroneously repeated query.
ashok kumar singh (Expert) 30 May 2021
agreed with views of earlier experts, therefore no further comments, so far.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query