This query is : Resolved 

07 February 2020

I want to marry a guy. We both are Hindu. The problem is that he is my FATHER'S MOTHER'S BROTHER'S SON which our custom doesn't allow to marry. Can this marriage be solemnised under Special Marriage Act?
Please suggest I need help.

Adv Shailendra Deshpande (Expert)
08 February 2020

Given on facts, it is possible under SPM Act because currently you are not within the degrees of prohibited relationship. The Act will prevail over Customs.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
08 February 2020

It is repeated query. it is already replied.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
08 February 2020

As your similar query has already been got attended, no ned to repeat query and reply as well.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert)
20 February 2020

You can better get your marriage registered under special marriage act since there is no restriction for solemnizing the marriage under this relationship

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x