Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 December 2010 This query is : Resolved 
sir am a hindu girl i like a christian boy i dont wana be converted i want to ask wether he can convert to hindu r not.......and in future i want to have hindu childdren and not chrstan.....

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (Expert) 27 December 2010
whats your query explain
Bhawani Mahapatra (Expert) 27 December 2010
If u dont want to convert, its ok, also dont force your partner to convert to hindu. Even if you two have different religion, you can marry. So far the religion of the children are concern, it will be decided according to custom and ritual you both followed and the society to which both of you belong after marriage.

Adv ramesh chheda (Expert) 27 December 2010
u r marriage will take place under the provisions of special marriage act. Now religion is concerned both of u can go for your own choic no one can force any one. And children are concerned they also can follow any religion till they become major and thereafter according to their wish they can adopt. hope answer will satisfy to u r querry if u still have any querry on ths may call me on 9870112826

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :