IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maladministration of authorities

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 28 March 2023 This query is : Resolved 
🙏 My land was grabbed & grabber filed civil suit wih forged documents. I took CA's from court & got investigated, found fake. I approached police to lodge petition. They didn't do it. Can i approach AP lokayukta on police authority? Please advice.
ashok kumar singh (Expert) 28 March 2023
you have to take recourse before the court in which your fact has concluded. meaning thereby in the said civil suit concern. you have to lodge your fact with the said civil court. consult with the available local layer in your vicinity. thanks.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 28 March 2023
Since the matter is already pending before civil court you may have to look for relief through court alone. You should have approached police before going to court. The police may not entertain any complaint at this stage.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query