LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maintenance claim

(Querist) 09 March 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir/Madam,

To prove that the husband is working in a particular company(for claiming maintenance,is it necessary to send a court notice asking for the details of the husband?What if the notice is not accepted by the husband or concerned person?What if it is returned?Will it help for claiming maintenance?If sufficient documents are provided for claiming compensation is it not the onus of the lawyer to prove that the husband is liable to pay the wife.(Restitution of and money).What if the wife is not financially sound to even pay her fees?My lawyer has wrongly notified the court and took money from me once.Again she is asking for another amount to file with on behalf of the maintenance petition.Can she revise the former petition file and make a new petition without taking money from the client?What can be done if mistakes happen from the lawyers side?
madan kumar tiwary (Expert) 10 March 2011
under what act you have filed for maintenance ? you people only post few lines presuming us acquainted with ur case. If you have filed u/s 24 of Hindu marriage act or 125 of Cr.p.c , notice will be served upon your husband, he will show whether he is able to pay amount asked . and that time he will produce documents of his earning. you post details. u can find me on facebook.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query